Friday, April 14, 2006

I can't wait for...



...UDON! Today is Udon day at Hedrick! They better not substitute udon with that posticker crap that they totally mess up. Otherwise I will be angry.

The always-loved nabeyaki udon with shrimp tempura, various mushrooms, fishcake, vegetables of some sort, and of course...UDON! *chomp*

OMG did you know there was INSTANT UDON?! ...actually I already did because Michelle gave me one of hers and it was DELICIOUS. But still, I like to marvel at its amazingness.

Sigh...if only that were my hand using those chopsticks, bringing those sweet sweet noodles into my mouth. If only. If only...

Another kid eating MY udon! What is wrong with the world! Give me that bowl, punk.

Um...you look kinda creepy and so does your udon. So you can go ahead and keep that. Yes.

1 comment:

your Harlot said...

hahahaaaaa.

poor creepy guy.
That will be YOU in 10 years, roydil...