Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bookish

What is the dealio with the festival of books? It's hard to imagine people actually reading for entertainment in college...i felt like a complete weirdo when I was carrying around freakanomics into dining halls so I could read.

I'd check the festival out...but that would involve walking.

So instead I will sit down and update Bay's books. Of the financial kind. Very booky.

I'm doing laundry...for the first time in a month. I know you're disgusted, but I don't care. Although I do have to admit sleeping in really dirty sheets and comforters wasn't exactly the best experience. Just to be clear, I don't actually like being dirty. I'm very much looking forward to a week of cleanliness. Maybe I'll get a haircut too.

AIM is not working. How sad. Why is the AIM dude so angry?
I feel so isolated without aim. It is my only means of communicating with the outside world! AIEEEEEEE

No comments: