Friday, March 24, 2006

From Boredom to Oblivion

So now that finals are over and I'm back in fremont for spring break...

...

...uh...

...

Yea, I'm bored. God help me. So bored in fact, I'm really tempted to go out and spend 500 dollars on an xbox 360 and Oblivion. How I'm going to get these 500 buckaroos I have no idea, but all i know is that I want to do it. badly.

Oh, and the Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion came out on monday, and so far it has been widely praised and critically acclaimed. Stellar graphics that take full advantage of the next-generation gaming power, plus a renovated combat system that feels like an action game, plus a compelling story, plus enchanting music from award-winning composer Jeremy Soule, plus a world that is actually ALIVE (or as alive as a dead artificial intelligence can be) equals impressiveness.

Yea, I really want to get this game. Just LOOK at the detail!



..and these are in-game graphics! Not cinematics, not art...actual in game graphics. LOOK at those TREES. My god man, it's prettier than real life. cuz in real life you know that church would be all stained and dirty from rain and whatnot, and that horse would be pooping all over the place.

Yea, so if you have 500 bucks to spare that you don't know what to do with, please, give it to me O:)

No comments: