Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Random ramblings.

I haven't updated in a while. Guess why I'm doing it now?

...give up?

It's because I don't want to study! Whee!

Facebook is taking over everything. I almost wanted to abandon this blog to facebook (which, by the way blogspot, lets me put captions underneath my pictures instead of forcing me to do weird formatting that doesn't carry over when facebook uploads these posts - that was a really long thought). But then, I've already been posting for over a year...it'd be a shame to let it die now.

Mmm...I have a job! I will be working in PricewaterhouseCoopers' Tax department. I relish the opportunity to go to their socials and start talking down to all those juniors looking for internships. Now, I get to be the one answering awkward questions and making forced conversation with people who don't really care about me and only want job opportunities. Here's some advice - either be really smart, or kiss ass like your life depends on it...because it just might.

Finals are depressing. As are my plans for winter break (anyone want to help me work on funding proposals or take tax tests with me? ...didn't think so). But I can really use a good break from school. I just know VITA and BAY are going to kill me next quarter.

Some of my funky floormates have declared poke wars on me, and I have retaliated by changing my facebook picture to that of a chimp/human woman on steroids/abomination so that everytime they poke me, their eyes will suffer the wrath of a thousand suns! And just for your viewing pleasure, here it is again:


See, this is actually supposed to be the caption, but when facebook imports this post it'll just show up as normal text, totally RUINING the flow of my essay-style writing. BLEARGH. Haha, wow I have anger issues.

What did I tell you? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yesh!! my eyes suffered! greatly!
~Connie