Wednesday, October 05, 2005

[Insert Clever Title About Veronica Mars here...]

I've discovered that i talk like cynthia in this blog. That is unacceptable! I must purge myself of this horrible trait!! garrrr
...yea, ok.
I'm supposed to put more things about my actual life in this blog...but I have no pictures. And we all know it's the pictures that make the blog. And I am pictureless. Because I'm too lazy to buy batteries for my camera. And plus my life is decidedly dull. It's much more interesting to look at other people's lives...say for example, a certain Veronica Mars' life...
Veronica Mars - 5/5
I don't care what you think, Veronica Mars is a GOOD tv show. In fact, I'd say it's as good, if not better than Lost...definitely better than smallville, that's fosho.
Basically Veronica Mars is a mystery show...and while the mysteries aren't as mind-boggling as those of Lost, they are deeply satisfying nonetheless. The introduction of each episode's mystery, its development, and finally its climax and resolution, coupled with the hints of each season's mystery are all executed with superb style and effectiveness. There is not a single episode that I did not enjoy from the first season.
The mysteries aren't all either. The characters are extremly well-crafted, and throughout the first season went through tremendous character development. You can relate to the characters pretty easily. Sometimes I think I know them better than I know some of my friends...though not any of you who are reading this I'm sure :P
Last season's storyline was excellent, with Veronica Mars discovering her best friend's killer. I totally did not see that coming...the identity of the killer that is. It'll blow your mind.
I watched the second season premiere last night, and it has met my high expectations for this show. Hey, even Buffy creator Joss Whedon has bountiful praise for the show, so you know it's got to be good! WATCH IT.
Sadly, UPN hates itself so it's airing Veronica Mars against competitors like Lost. Those idiots. Still, hopefully UPN will see that axing Veronica will be the biggest mistake of its life.

There's nothing funny about a good show like this being underappreciated! You don't know what you're missing!

...what, not all the captions have to be sarcastically lame. Some can be for advertisment!

2 comments:

seeshu said...

wait, why is it bad to talk like cynthia?? i think cynthia is a cool person.

Anonymous said...

Veronica Mars is NOT better than LOST - Ron