Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yea im dumb...but you already knew that

Because I am debilitatingly sick (not really), and also because of my horrifying (not really) midterm this upcoming thursday for the accursed (yes, really) mgmt 120a class, I will keep this short (maybe).

Battlestar Galactica - 4.5/5

A compelling plot combined with a stellar set of characters truly makes this show a star. A battlestar. Battlestar Galactica.
I hate cliffhangers though. Both season 1 finale and the season 2 intermission ended with horrific cliffhangers. Well done, yes. Evil? Also yes.

Here are two screens from the intro video, and a spoiler screen...not that you can tell what's going on just by looking at it.

Look what I got you for your 14th birthday...three naked clones! ;)

Oh...My...God.

What's going on? What does this have to do with anything? You can't tell? Well, watch the series and you'll find out!

No comments: