Sunday, September 18, 2005

Farewell Norcal

Mmm...goodbye to you msj people. It's been fun...(when we were actually doing things that is...not the boring parts). I will see you guys in december!

don't kill me, ucla freshmen...or I'll steal all the condoms.

Seriously, I wonder what this year is going to be like...Me, matt and the RAs are probably going to be the only non-freshmen on the floor...if they're social maniacs then I fear i will be returning to my hermit crab shell.

Then again, for me it's easier meeting people younger than myself...I don't know why. Ah well, we'll see. I miss sproul 426. May and Mela you better take good care of it. And remember, matt has uh...done it...on both the beds! and the room is also infested with his self-made chemical weapons. Matt, you sly devil you.

*upcoming posts in no particular order*

- Summer Movie Reviews

  • Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
  • ...and other ones that I feel like reviewing.

- UCLA Move-in 2005

- whatever the heck else i want to bore you with

No comments: